🧠 Discourse AI
Our one-stop solution for integrating Artificial Intelligence to your Discourse community, and making it easier to use and moderate.
What does it do?
Discourse AI offers a wide range of modules that can be enabled independently to assist community managers, members, and moderators.
These modules include:
- Discourse AI Bot, a chatbot that allows direct integration with generative AI powered by either OpenAI ChatGPT, Anthropic Claude, and Stable Diffusion
- Composer AI Helper, a module that can suggest a suitable title, help you format your posts, proofread your writing, and even translate to English.
- Summarization, a module that can condense lengthy topics into a concise summary
- Semantic suggested topics and search, a module that can automatically find related discussions (Embeddings)
- Toxicity, a module that reviews content that may be harmful and flags it
- NSFW, a module that can detect the use of NSFW images in posts and chat messages across your community
- Sentiment, a module that can automatically classify the sentiment and emotion score of every new post in your Discourse
How do I use it?
To learn more about how the Discourse AI plugin can be configured, take a look at the plugin topic on our Meta community.