Our base Enterprise plan starts with these features and scales up to fit your specific needs:
- Hosting on our speedy, dedicated, redundant hardware at its San Jose datacenter Dedicated AWS cloud hosting is also available for an additional monthly fee
- 99.9% uptime Read our service-level agreement
- 3 million monthly page views
- 3 million monthly API calls
- 200GB storage
- 30MB max file upload limit
- Unlimited Moderators & Admins
- User authentication via local log in, Discourse Single sign-on, social logins, Custom OAuth2, or SAML
- Automated backups, twice daily
- Access to any official plugin
- Priority email support from a team spanning 12 timezones
- 2 days of custom migration work Requires 1-year pre-payment
- 2 days of custom styling and configuration support
Security & Privacy
These options require Enterprise-level support from the Discourse team and are unavailable on our Standard and Business subscriptions. Additional fees apply.
- Bespoke security & legal agreements
- Unofficial & custom plugins
- Dedicated cloud hosting on AWS
- Custom outgoing email address
- Subfolder support
- Staging sites
This is just a small sample of what the Discourse team can offer.
If you have a specific need that you don’t see listed here, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to talk about it.